How do I place an order?
- Our goal is to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible:
- Find an item you like.
- Choose the size/colour/option, if applicable.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button.
- You can check the contents of your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
- You can remove items from your cart or alter the quantity required at any time.
- Click the "Checkout" button when you finish shopping.
- Sign into your account if you have not already done so OR create an account
- Fill in all the delivery address details on the secure forms.
- Fill in all the order details on the secure form.
- To support your local bicycle store please locate it via postcode.
- Confirm your order details to complete your order.
- You will receive an email from us confirming your order has been received.
Will the item I am purchasing be exactly the same colour as shown on your website?
- Due to such factors as Internet browsers and monitor colour contrasts the item you receive may vary slightly in colour.
Which credit and debit cards can I use to pay?
- We accept credit and debit card payments by Visa, Mastercard.
When will my card be charged?
- If your card is authorised, payment will be taken immediately, and you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order.
How do I cancel an order?
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the procedures for returns. Unfortunately goods that have been dispatched cannot be changed or redirected to an alternative address.
What is your returns policy?
Items may be returned for a refund or exchanged for the same item in a different size or colour provided the following
- It is within 30 days of invoice
- Packaging is unopened and in original condition (unless clothing)
- Clothing which has been tried on for fit must be returned with original packaging and with labels attached
For items which are damaged or defective please refer to the warranty information below.
Do I have to pay for postage if I want to exchange an item?
- You will have to pay for return postage yourself, unless your item is damaged, defective or has been delivered to you in error, in which case we will refund postage in line with our Returns Policy. If items are returned for an exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge may be made to send the exchanged item to you.
What is your warranty policy?
Warranty information can change from item to item so please check the item for the correct warranty conditions applicable to the item purchased. However our standard warranty terms are as follows:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Shipping costs for returning product for warranty evaluation and or for the return of product will be at the consumer expense. Proof of purchase that the product was purchased via an authorized Australian outlet must be supplied with the returned product.
GKA sports distribution will replace or provide a credit if product is defective or fails in the first 12 months after the purchase date from the original purchaser only. Misuse of the product or using the product outside of the purpose it was intended for will void the warranty. The benefits provided to the consumer by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the consumer under the law.